Are you a computer geek?
It's striking more and more people! Like a plague it sweeps the nation! It knows no bounds - black, white, tall, short, thin, fat, that dweeb sitting next to you - maybe every your family members! Computer Geekdom!
Are you worried about yourself? Do you feel drawn towards computer displays? In shopping malls do you slow down by money machines? Do you drop computer buzzwords like "Disk" and "Mega" in conversation? Do you own a Car-Computer?
If you've answered yes to one of the above, it may already be too late. Do this test now, and see if your future holds fun, fortune and adventure, or if your future holds 3 Meg floppies and a guest appearance on "The Worst of Oprah", a 467 part repeat series.
Try and be honest - remember, you're only cheating yourself.
1. A friend opens a magazine full of scantily-clad members of your preferred sex. Do
2. You're at a party. Someone comes over and asks you your star sign. You:
3. You're at the head of a large queue in front of a cash-register in a large
department store. The register gives a >beep< and stops dead. You:
4. You're shopping for some personal hygiene equipment when the chemist runs up saying
the prescription database on his 386 is corrupt. You ask:
5. A friend wants to borrow a record off you. You :
6. You'd most like to meet:
7. You win a "Grocery-Grab" at a local supermarket. You've got one minute to
pack a cart with as much stuff as you can. You start:
8. You've been hit by a car and your life flashes before your eyes. The thing you
remember most vividly is:
9. You get to compete on blind date. You have one statement to change the choosers mind
about you. You say:
10. You feel naked without your: