Fun Things To Do in an
- Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
- Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your
kleenex to other passengers.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and
muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut
- Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small
- Sell Girl Scout cookies.
- On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural
frequency of the elevator.
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering
inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the
wall, without getting off.
- When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the
doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by
- Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm
handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
- One word: Flatulence!
- On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that
it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down
the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
- Do Tai Chi exercises.
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and
then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
- When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back:
"Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
- Give religious tracts to each passenger.
- Meow occassionally.
- Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your
- Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh
and say "oops!"
- Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks
- Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually
pushing the buttons.
- Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator
- Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on
- Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce
"You're one of THEM!" and move to the far
corner of the elevator.
- Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
- Leave a box between the doors.
- Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button
- Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers
- Start a sing-along.
- When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is
that your beeper?"
- Play the harmonica.
- Shadow box.
- Say "Ding!" at each floor.
- Lean against the button panel.
- Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the
- Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce
to the other passengers that this is your "personal
- Bring a chair along.
- Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger:
"Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
- Blow spit bubbles.
- Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
- Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more
suitable host body."
- Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
- Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at
- Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting
- If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler