When you play
Harley-Davidson: The Game you:
- Play H-D Alphabet and create your own Hog!
Use the "Yahtzee" randomizer option and you could be the proud
rider of a Sport Shovel Low Fat Tourer, Sturgis Anniversary Edition! Woof.
- Customize your hog!
Choose from a vast market of useless chrome accessories and polishing kits
- Get sickeningly loud unmuffled pipes!
(because Loud Pipes Save Lives, ya' know)
- Buy a beanie helmet!
Adorn the useless skid-lid from a selection of hundreds of offensive
stickers, or forget the beanie altogether and ride free!
- Roll the yuppie dice!
Get "snake-eyes" and you'll end up a despicable RUB (Rich
Urban Biker). Roll a lucky number instead and you can...
- Pick a pillion!
Choose among dozens of young, trashy 25 year old ladies who look 50+ and
ridden hard, to keep your ride's seat warm as Harley-Davidson: The Game
Once you're properly outfitted you can:
- Get stuck in traffic and overheat
- Drop valves and break crankshafts
- Make pleasant roadside stops when bolts and screws vibrate
- Leak oil in every parking spot (if it ain't bleedin' it
- Wave to fellow Hog riders
- Flip the bird to those Jap-bike rice racer pussies
- Temporarily sway negative public opinion with "toy
- Intimidate passersby
- Find dead-end, menial employment
- Be hassled by police in small towns
- Lose your teeth in bar brawls
- Go for weeks without showering
- Get tattoos and piercing
- Flip the bird to those Jap-bike rice racer pussies AGAIN
- Live to ride, ride to live
- Drink beer and ride. Try to outrun the pigs while
- If you can outrun the pigs, you reach:
Harley-Davidson: The Game's special bonus wet
Enter your scooter trash and see if she puts out for you tonight!